I tried to put a bounty on Lycan90Fatal and it won't let me. So you figure out something to do about that. Cuz, I'm gonna hit him everytime I see him anyways. Want's to play sadist game with me. I can be effin sadistic if I want to be, especially to people who are always sadistic. Only I'm better at it, I'm not afraid of Sadistic People, I'll eff em up in the head before I even think about doing anything physical to them.
problem with bounty feature
Started by Woapalanne [287045] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I tried to put a bounty on Lycan90Fatal and it won't let me. So you figure out something to do about that. Cuz, I'm gonna hit him everytime I see him anyways. Want's to play sadist game with me. I can be effin sadistic if I want to be, especially to people who are always sadistic. Only I'm better at it, I'm not afraid of Sadistic People, I'll eff em up in the head before I even think about doing anything physical to them.
There is a bounty on him right now, so I'm assuming the bountying function works fine.
Also, physical on a browser game? I wouldn't be too impressed if I were them, sorry.
M8 Y U DONT BOUNTY ME YO
Note there is a maximum of ten bounties that can be placed at once.
I've been bountying him non stop for the past couple days...ima keep bountying him forever and ever ;)
To what end? I never understood the benefit of permanently bountying someone. Someone has been doing it to me for weeks now and I've been getting a lot of merits. (defends, crits, rounds fired, medical items used etc.)
why have you guys stopped bountying him? i was enjoying collecting some easy money...
Never end. The point is not everyone gets the list of defends etc you mentioned above...newer players will get discouraged and tired of being in the hospital non stop so will either do three things they will ask somebody to help them, beg for mercy or just quit...hopefully they dont quit but get the message to not do whatever it was they did. Bounties are fun ;)
Being hospitalized over and over can be annoying and I bet some people would reach their breaking point. In my case, I was almost disappointed to see them go away. Good luck with your war.
I think its trying to communicate....