Anyone have a favorite for winning the 2015 World Series?? There has to be some baseball fans in Torn other than myself.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Anyone have a favorite for winning the 2015 World Series?? There has to be some baseball fans in Torn other than myself.
Reds have a solid shot at it this year. As does the Giants. It all depends on injuries, they can cripple he best teams very quickly
I hate those overpaid panty wearing bitches. Baseball sucks.
I was born in San Francisco, so...Go Giants!!
Go Cubbies! Not that they will win but still.
Like this guy said go cubbies!
Giants are finally going to repeat! Maybe
As long as it's not the Dodgers, I'm happy
I think it's going to be the Seattle Mariners....and no Im not a fan of Mariners. Cubbies will have a better season
You're all a bunch of fools if you think the Giants won't win again.
Will be either be the Tigers or the Royals. AL Central will produce the Champs this year.
Blue Jays baby, all the way!!!!!!!
Although i dont think they will win the World Series this year, I think the Cubs are going to do a lot of good things this year. I feel contending for the Wild Card is a very realistic chance, even in a tough NL Central.
DODGERS all da way
Houston Astros over the Dodgers or Nationals.. I can't figure out which one yet...
Go Braves!
Even I can't say that with a straight face. God our roster is a mess.
That and the curse of Atlanta will bring us into playoff contention and have us choke.
Every. Single. Year.
Three teams from the Central, and the Cubs being one of them....oh yeah.
Should be a good game against the Pirates.
Blue Jays are going all the way this year, it's not even a question anymore. Unless they royally mess up, they've got it locked up
Interesting to see some of the replies to this from 4-5 months ago. LOL
Haven't things changed. BLUE JAYS! :D
LOOL. Astros fighting for a WC spot.
Mets vs Astros
I cant believe that i am saying this with a straight face, but after tonight i really think the Cubs are going the World Series. They are just on a roll at the right time...I think they have now won 13 out of their last 14 games.
To have watched this young team come together this year has been nothing short of amazing. And its crazy to think they now have the best record left in the playoffs yet just a couple years ago they wouldnt even have made it even with winning 97 games.
Regardless, all i gotta say is GO CUBS!