Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactive Names

Started by Joop [1889731] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-Clansdancer [65306] ×1

Joop [1889731]

When I signed up I wanted a name that I was told had already been taken. I chose a different name, and out of pure interest looked up the person that had taken the name I wanted.

It turns out they haven't returned to play for almost 2500 days. Is there any possibility to get the name?
Cartman [1621675]

I wouldn't bother mailing an admin with te request, a lower level staff member such as a moderator has the ability to change an accounts display name.