how do I increase my networth? can anybody help me with this one? I am a newbie so to say I don't play a whole lot
Networth
Started by DELETE1 [1866488] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
how do I increase my networth? can anybody help me with this one? I am a newbie so to say I don't play a whole lot
Selling things to the game.
When you go to your items list, you can sell most items from there. The system buys them for a price, and your networth will increase by such amount
what is it I should sell I have nothing to sell right now but I can buy and sell is it the highier the dollar the better it is?
Buy and sell flamethrowers, you'll lose the least amount
Flamethrowers are great for that indeed. Naval Cutlass Swords if you're lazy and don't mind losing 20%. Grenades are also great. I managed to buy a few for under $7500 (the price Big Al is willing to pay you for them).
And don't forget dollar sales. It all adds up. Good luck!