I tried playing the new blackjack. & it seems more complex then ever. I had hit bet for 2.5m & nothing seem to happened. Then I hit the "Bet" button again. and finally cards showed up, but I was lost on what to do. So I hit the "Continue" button. Yet nothing seemed to happen everytime I did it. So basically I just lost 7.5m tryna figure out how to play this new blackjack.
BlackJack Update
Started by SUPRemo_LEo [1666488] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I tried playing the new blackjack. & it seems more complex then ever. I had hit bet for 2.5m & nothing seem to happened. Then I hit the "Bet" button again. and finally cards showed up, but I was lost on what to do. So I hit the "Continue" button. Yet nothing seemed to happen everytime I did it. So basically I just lost 7.5m tryna figure out how to play this new blackjack.
Firstly, you might have just been playing during a period of lag. Secondly you should read the rules of blackjack, to enable you to play the game. It's no different from normal blackjack, although the top natural payout is 2.5.
I mean I know how to play blackjack... I just didn't see a "hit" & "stand" button, it just said "Continue" under the cards... Where are the "Hit" & "Stand" button located?
http://gyazo.com/a8b27e4dbf65b5b3ff3da6a491ddec97
I can't see the BJ page at all. I tried Opera and Firefox.. but both browers gave a blanc page... :(
On ly the tutorial seems to be working.