i'm just a homeless guy looking for a homeless shelter Please anyone with a loving home message me ASAP I have two to $3 million to spend left from my two year vacation I took away from torn.
Homeless guy
Started by Crack [1349142] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
i'm just a homeless guy looking for a homeless shelter Please anyone with a loving home message me ASAP I have two to $3 million to spend left from my two year vacation I took away from torn.
You can rent my mansion for at least a month. No charge.
Hi am selling my penthouse
inbox me for your full information thanks