I think everyone has a few of those everyday things they hate. You know, the small things which aren't really that important, but that you find very annoying.
Post yours below.
Mine:
I hate it when a plate breaks while I am drying the washed dishes. I mean: could it not have fallen BEFORE I spent all that time rinsing and cleaning it.... for nothing.
People using the word "YOLO"
They still do that? I even saw "JOLO" once :D
Yeah some do still use that! :(
When people say "my name is jeff" at me becuase my name is actually jeff :'(
How about people who say "LOL"?
Yeah lol is a little like that but somehow i don't find that irritating alot but that's just my opinion
When you are at the zoo petting a giraffe and he runs off with your watch.
This happens sooo often - When you put something down, I.e a phone/pen/remote control and you go to pick it up and it's gone and you can't find it!!
Small talk. Pointing out how cold/hot it is outside, reminding me what day of the week it is and how you feel about that, remarking on whatever holiday is coming/just passed. Please don't. I don't care. At all.
Hey, today's just another cold Monday in February...but don't worry. St. Patrick's day is right around the corner!
When someone makes you wonder if you're annoying because you say lol sometimes :P
When you order food with a date/ some friends and everyone else's food looks better than yours.
Ha! That's not annoying at all!...Well, maybe a little. lol!
When I'm clearly trying to do work on my computer and a coworker/roommate/anybody decides to break my attention with a million unwarranted questions despite clear body language and short answers that scream, "I AM BUSY."
Traffic jams
I actually used to find it really annoying when people overused lol, especially if they used it in every single sentence :/
Think I've got so used to it now that I use it myself sometimes... lol.
Sorry, www.torn.com has been blocked by your network administrator.