Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education disappeared

Started by Beowolf [1127224] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Beowolf [1127224]

As I logged in and saw the new update, I noticed my education up top with my gender, job etc. disappeared. But I look down at the available educations I still have to complete, it was like I was never going to school for anything in the first place. I can't remember which one it was specifically, but it was one that took 4 weeks to complete and I was within 3 days of completing it.

Could it have been from the update?
Beowolf [1127224]

It's still not showing up. Could it have kicked me out of my education? Or could I have graduated from it and it didn't give me an update in the Education tab? And as I said I can't remember which class I was taking to see if I completed it in the menu or not.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Looking at your logs, I see no issues. You've started and completed courses one after another, and I do not see any logs of you starting a course which has disappeared before completion. The course before your current one...

"Anatomy" was started on... Mon, 02 Feb 2015 and successfully ended on... Mon, 23 Feb 2015.

You then started "Public Law" on Sat, 28 Feb 2015.