Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vapeing

Started by belgareth [1877754] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheCyberpunk [1850382]

Maybe you vapers can help me out with this situation I'm in. I ordered an atomizer online and the only think I know about is the resistance which is 1.5 ohms. I need to find a battery for it and now sure what to do.

The atomizer is a Dab Torpedo that I bought off thevapeco.