Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beating down 1mill HP guy

Started by Has [1164812] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 484 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
34
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburntest1 [1785649] ×1

Has [1164812]

Not sure if it's an achievement, but someone told me about Chedburntest1, Ched multi with pretty low stats but 1million HP

I needed the stalemate award, so I attacked him repeatedly to point where I could mug him thinking I would get billions or something, Never have I been so wrong in my life.. Mug amount wasn't somewhat up to the par of expectations

People asked me his stats so I got him spied
Def 10 / dex 100 / spd 100 / str 100


YOU MUGGED CHEDBURNTEST1 AND STOLE $47,586

Here is the printscreen and the last attack log
- http://prntscr.com/6ab797


http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ae476549a0a0f8bc79431245c129859f


PS: Ched should follow the rules and not make multies..

Mentions: Chedburntest1 [1785649]

Skulduggery_P [1539587]

Nice! How lowish stats you talking here, I may have a go at it aswell, cant let ched get away with multi's

P.S I am honoured to be your 100th Karma :)
mug [553318] Committee Committee

except that i rated him down, then rated him back up someplace else.

OP. I am honored to be your 100th karma.


Has [1164812]

Yeah he has very low stats.. Almost any level can beat him.. Well not beat more likely not lose.. And thank for the rates up

Yeah Ohadik.. Really helps with weapon experience, critical, stalemate and even faction competition
Like who beats down this guy first starting xx:xx time
Kidnapped [1841988]

That last attack log was impressive.

Rated + for all the E you wasted and i haven't seen an achievement like this before so congrats