Guys I was thinking for a long time but failed find a place to share my referal link other then just my friends and family. What do you guys do to find a decent place to share your link?
Referal Link
Started by DeadpooI [1890941] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Guys I was thinking for a long time but failed find a place to share my referal link other then just my friends and family. What do you guys do to find a decent place to share your link?
If we told you exact places then you would get the referrals instead of us.
Just make friends or share it with people online and encourage them.
I wrote my referral code on the glass of the peepshow room in the back of the adult video store downtown... I've got 5 or 6 referrals now...
Lol really?
That's how I ended up playing.....he did taste a bit funny though[:tongue:]
I am not expecting exact places , I was thinking more like general idea of where it should be posted.