Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't fly?

Started by Spikeman [901641] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Spikeman [901641]

I have a P.I. with a plane and airstrip but I can only fly standard and can't bring back any extra items.
Anyone know why this might be happening?

Edit: I see the problem: I'm retarded
Hidden [860086]

Haha at least hes smart enough to know he should just play the game instead of acting like a "female" and get free things. Nice profile pic im sure she looks just like you.
AshleyT [1432316]

Thats for my torn job. And do you really have to instantly decide you don't like me over it. Also, I never ask for free things, I'm actually giving free AK-47's to new players right now over in fun and games, so don't judge me on a pic.