I have far too many items in my list and I need to clear out. Post below and I will give you one of them each time you post. Please limit yourself to one post per page.
The End
Started by TheDarkLegacy [1712562] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 127
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
TheDarkLegacy [1712562] ×8
First!
You were sent the item Erotic DVD from TheDarkLegacy with the message: I don't even know how you posted so quick 2015/03/0210:40:09 PM
Yay :D
[image: www.teen.com]
Mentions: TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
FOR THE SWARM!
FOR THE HORDE!
Sent
Mentions: TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
Sent
Can you give me something that's worth $184,155 ?
Bees O.o What a glorious thing to give out.
Sent
For the Swarm
No swarm or horde here... Just me.
I love a good giveaway.
booya!
The names Bomb. Dirty ... Domb.
You were sent the item PCP from TheDarkLegacy with the message: bees
Consumed it, Now I see bees Bees EVERYWHERE O.o, thank you.
Mentions: TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
bioop
count me in
excited! :D
Mentions: TheDarkLegacy [1712562]