From what I understood, joining a company boosts stat gains and provides a decent income for beginners. As well as providing me with experienced players to guide me along. Though, what I don't understand is what a company really does. Can someone explain to me what it is that companies do? On the other note, if you're reading this and willing to help me out or offer a job, please drop a reply bellow.
Beginner looking for work.
Started by SomeOneSaveMe [1892585] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 12 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
From what I understood, joining a company boosts stat gains and provides a decent income for beginners. As well as providing me with experienced players to guide me along. Though, what I don't understand is what a company really does. Can someone explain to me what it is that companies do? On the other note, if you're reading this and willing to help me out or offer a job, please drop a reply bellow.
I don't know if anyone has responded to help with your question yet, but I will try to answer your question. Companies provide a greater salary than the basic jobs unless you are set up with an employer only for the specials. some companies run solely off the specials being the payment. trains are usually freely given to the employees from the director of the company and they give a good boost to stats. Specials vary from each company but generally give good boosts, whether it be to income, happy, experience(crime or regular), items, racing benefits, travel benefits, education reductions, and hunting benefits.