Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City item highlighting script.

Started by Juxter [532071] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 1.85k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

1413750 [1413750]

It's just a stylesheet, there is no security concern. It simply doubles the size of any item on the city map and places a 5 pixel magenta border around it - so it's easier to see.

Obviously I guess you can wait for staff to weigh in, but I don't see why it would not be allowed - it is simply a cosmetic change to the (city) page; akin to changing the background colour or link colour.
Juxter [532071]

Thats what I figured as well. It just seems like such a glaring advantage. I guess at least it doesn't give me a direct advantage over another player.
1413750 [1413750]

Well it's got over 400 installs so far, and it's available for all the major browsers, so it's not just a select few of us using it, although I do know what you mean.

I'm Sanitarium on userstyles btw :) (if you didn't guess already lol)
Juxter [532071]

Nice. Thank you for a very useful script. I was actually talking about tossing something similar together with a friend just yesterday, and then stumbled on this just now. Saved me the trouble I guess.
Mauk [1494436]

I hear the creator steals your cookies, Facebook photos, discriminates people and took (federal) criminal actions against Torn.

Just keep that in mind!