So I bought a property and placed it on the rent market. If someone starts living in my leased house do I pay upkeep or they pay upkeep?
Leasing/Rent
Started by No_yolo_plz [1889385] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
So I bought a property and placed it on the rent market. If someone starts living in my leased house do I pay upkeep or they pay upkeep?
They pay upkeep.
Got it thx :D
what about staff cost?
I hope this is a sarcastic question lol
Whoever rented/lives in the property and hires the staff is the one who pays for the staff.
Its like in real life in most cases, you rent a property and pay rent and you also pay the bills that come with it like heating/bin charges ect.
From my experiences, the renter pays upkeep when renting the property.
How can I moved out of a rented property