Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Listing

Started by LethalKiss [1801948] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
LethalKiss [1801948]

Hiya
I used to be able to access Job Listings in the newspaper section using laptop while on plane.
But I can't do so after the latest update.

It give me error message just like this one.
You cannot access this page while travelling!

I didn't know if its a bug or its additional restriciton while travelling.

I'm using Chrome/ Mozzila and I have cleared the cache.
And few different device.
I'm using mobile at the moment and I haven't tested it in my pc/ laptop

Thanks in advance.