17 replies · 204 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
ConmanTrump[443688]
· 7 likes · I just found an Egyptian amulet the other night! :D other good finds: two dumbbells in the old system, and lots of artifacts, fhcs, etc LSD and 10 merit on awareness helps!(;
1852860[1852860]
· 1 likes · thanks for the input. when i click city, do i need to look around the map for a bit or is clicking the link enough?
Number of items currently in the city: 0 Latest item spawned: Nothing, not even a shitty kitten plushie :(
Nearly been 2 months since i last found an item (only been 5 days since I started using the script). i have 3/10 awareness so i was expecting SOMETHING at least. even a "shitty kitten plushie" would be nice at this point lol
I've heard that there's a random chance of an item spawning the first 2 times you click 'City' every hour. Awareness increases this chance and also makes it more likely to be a better quality item.
I found three items total since the new map was introduce. Sure I have no awareness, but I feel like I would at least have found something once every three months previously. Now, nothing :(
Items spawn quicker the more links you click in the city. Also i've had problems with finding any items while on chrome but not on opera maybe that's your problem?
I just found an Egyptian amulet the other night! :D other good finds: two dumbbells in the old system, and lots of artifacts, fhcs, etc LSD and 10 merit on awareness helps!(;
Side_Chick, you dont have to search the map all the time, just use the links in the City (instead of your sidebar) when possible to increase your chances of having smth spawn on your map. Supposedly, its really only the 1st two links clicked per hour that counts. But I just got myself into the habit of using city links instead of my sidebar. In fact, I removed most things from my sidebar altogether if it has a corresponding city link
Im not sure, I've been around just since the new map was implemented and Ive found 40 items so far. I just wait a week in between the times I search the city. Also try taking LSD and it may help you a bit.
That's because you only have two chances per hour for an item to spawn as was the case in the last revision of the old city find system (the basic mechanic has carried over to this one according to Ched, the difference is that you get an item spawning on the map now instead of an event).