Hello everyone! :)
As mentioned in the title a 4th option called Jail or Send to jail would be nice to have after you win an attack against someone.
I was talking with tonystark [1544245 ] about this idea ,he suggested first time that this could be something about bounties(option after attacking someone who has bounties maybe) but we think that that would be just too complicated.
So the main idea would be that after you win an attack you could have a 4th option called Jail or Send to jail,selecting that would give you the following : "You call the police and wait until they arrive.You watch them take X away to jail."
Maybe it could be something like you get green result and X is taken to jail or maybe red where you get taken to jail? I will re think this idea :D
I'm not sure what everyone would think about this ,so please let me know your opinion about this or if you have any ideas.
I mentioned this in Cathead's[1581564] post about Snitch,an alternative way to bounties ,in which you could send someone in jail using nerve .
But since our idea would use 25 e for the attack I thought that I will make a suggestion just for this to see what everyone else thinks about it .
I decided to post this suggestion because I noticed a lot of people talking about things like bounty system change or similar things ,this would be nice to have ,you could send someone to jail for let's say 3 or 4 hours .I'm not sure if others would like this idea,but I think it would be nice to have .
Thanks for reading and please let me know your opinion on it! :)
-Kate-
yeah it is good instead of hospitalizing . and X player will stay in jail for 1 complete day XD
I think it should be called framing, Like you leave some piece of incriminating evidence on them type of thing. If implemented I think it should not give experience just like hospitalizing does not give any. And perhaps you need to take some sort of course first like a crime scene investigation course or something like that. But overall a good idea. Though Still might need some more development. Or at least discussion.
That's a really good idea! I like it :)
I think it would have to be a completely different skill/ability instead of a fight. ALTHOUGH maybe getting rid of fight timer and have percentage for every ten seconds.. (or something) that one or both of you go to jail
What if when you tried to mug someone you randomly get caught and sent to jail. maybe this would be a little more difficult to program, but adds a crime element to the whole idea. Like the police catch you digging in to X's pockets then hauls you off to jail. Make it completely random though. Kind of giving mugging a whole different element and maybe make it so that successful mugs gives you crime exp unless It already does
Bleeding on the street without a licence, that's 5 minutes in jail before you are busted Sunshine... [:sick:]
Love it.
It is an idea to make this possible too: to send somebody to jail.
However, sending to jail should never be associated with attacking. As a principle, different things should never be mixed up.
Something else should be invented as a reason for this action.
I really don't see how a criminal would be able to send the person they just beat up in the middle of the street to jail. Then there's also the fact that jailing someone is even less effective than hospitalising them. Even with the jail update, more often than not it's almost completely empty.
I think this could be a fun and cool idea! rate + !
The premise doesn't work for me as the police would surely be just as interested in the person who shot / stabbed / bashed the alleged "criminal" until they fall unconscious if you called them after an attack.
@DrZed - as a aside hospitalising someone gives a *ton* of experience now, to the point where gaining a rank takes < 3 weeks if you're doing the "standard" 22 warbase hits a day at my level (when it used to take 6-8 weeks minimum at lower ranks for similar numbers of hits per day - I was a heavy can user during chains before the attacking update so I'm not doing that many more hits now).
Bump
"The premise doesn't work for me as the police would surely be just as interested in the person who shot / stabbed / bashed the alleged "criminal" until they fall unconscious if you called them after an attack."
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"What if when you tried to mug someone you randomly get caught and sent to jail. maybe this would be a little more difficult to program, but adds a crime element to the whole idea. Like the police catch you digging in to X's pockets then hauls you off to jail. Make it completely random though. Kind of giving mugging a whole different element and maybe make it so that successful mugs gives you crime exp unless It already does"
NEIN!
"It is an idea to make this possible too: to send somebody to jail."
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"as a aside hospitalising someone gives a *ton* of experience now"
NEIN!
Luckily, there were only enough real points to address in a single chorus of Du Hast.
I think that too, lol
Bump
I think that's all too complicated. You dont even need to place evidence on them, if they have wounds inflicted in a gunfight or stabbing, the cops HAVE to question them. Especially gunshot wounds. And instead of jailing the person who lost, you jail the person who won, as the person who lost is technically the victim.
So, my idea is that there should be an option for a failed defender to use while still in hospital, to press assault charges against the person who kicked the shit out of them. It would help a lot with beginning players. And if you are out of hospital by the time your back to see the event, you can no longer press charges due to Torn's crazy statute of limitations. It would make mugging someone real hard to press charges against, while hospitalizing will make it much easier. While you cant press charges against a person who was stealthed. And then it should not be an option to factions in war, because no one wants to bring the Fuzz around the faction headquarters.
Um... wait, guys... would this burn some crime experience? Because then that'd be a pretty interesting twist!
Bump