why don't they delete the accounts that are in fed forever instead of them taking up room it wouldn't be that hard to wipe the account from torn data base like its really a waste of room
i have an idea
Started by deathiswithus [1816023] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DrZed [237786]
· 1 likes ·
I think they think that it slows down the game or gets in the way of updates. If they are so concerned of taking up room they should be yelling at all the people who list a bunch of junk …
why don't they delete the accounts that are in fed forever instead of them taking up room it wouldn't be that hard to wipe the account from torn data base like its really a waste of room
1. this goes in suggestions
2. its been suggested before
3. what does it matter if they are deleted or not
Ched has mentioned they barely take up any space.
Unless I have a terrible memory.
So, your main account is in fed for 999 days, and you can't make a new account because of this, so you have to be a multi forever?
It'd certainly change the item quantities (not all fedded 999s are emptied).
But I don't want to talk, about the things we used to.
The winner takes it all! The loser has to fall.
i have an idea
dont post any more
Something wrong UE? You seem so negative today. Don't be sad. The world ain't as shitty as it seems (it's worse, actually...)
lol nah im cool as the other side of the pillow bud, just didnt take my nice pills today so they just gonna have to deal with it. hard being nice all the time on here
Ah, fair enough.
*Someone hold him, and someone else force those pills down his throat, while I run for safety*
I have a dream.
When we are dead, at least we have graves.
yeah, i don't think this guy understands how that kind of thing works. it's not like we're pressed for space to begin with.
Why does everyone want to delete/kill accounts?
I think they think that it slows down the game or gets in the way of updates. If they are so concerned of taking up room they should be yelling at all the people who list a bunch of junk items in the item market for $999,999,999
I totally agree with you on this one!
I see that in bazaars daily =(
YOU obviously don't understand, considering that's the exact opposite of what's going on. lol
I agree for this point, just because it is annoying to see and makes things look messy. There is no server load issue with inactive accounts.
how exactly did you come to that conclusion?
The very nice picture that Ched made a couple months back. Take a look, I aint going looking though his posts for it. Its pretty funny too.
This thread is useless.