How do you increase maximum energy?
Increase energy
Started by BaconSandvich [1896129] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
How do you increase maximum energy?
donator status turns 100 into 150 max E bar, the only way to increase max E
@Bacon
This is the second post I saw from u, that's does not belong in the general discussion. I don't want to sound like a staff, cause I'm not one. But please, post these questions on the question forum
move to Questions
banned for staff impersonation
#hill0074staff
This.
Diet and exercise.
.
This would be your answer
#mat4staff2k17
Moved
suggest it to clansy and see how likely such a thing is ;)