Hey, I heard a good way to get started is to get married. I screwed up a little, when I made my personal, it said my likes were too long. I redid it, shortening the likes, but forgot to hit the drop down menu to "Woman Seeking Man". Can anybody move it or is it stuck there?
Oops
Started by Baby_Blue_Babe [1896261] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Snappy [644425]
· 5 likes ·
Having trouble being a multi? forgot which gender your supposed to be? xD
Hey, I heard a good way to get started is to get married. I screwed up a little, when I made my personal, it said my likes were too long. I redid it, shortening the likes, but forgot to hit the drop down menu to "Woman Seeking Man". Can anybody move it or is it stuck there?
Having trouble being a multi? forgot which gender your supposed to be? xD
Just update the post to say free newds and you will find lots of suitors to give you free shiz
True story.
Thanks for all your help, a*****es.
lol
bountying shemale multies is fun. if you havent done it you should try it. the crying mails are hilarious.
Cant say I've tried it yet, how many days protection do they get before I can start the bounties? :P haha
not long a week i think. it used to be straight away :P
On second thought I think it might really be a woman. Best way to tell is check if their photo seem like a real person or not. This one seem legit!
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
i see spots. very many many spots.
i see a boy. a sad little boy.
a boy who doesnt go to school very much even though his mummy tells him he is a good boy and he has to go to school.
a boy with pasty skin a boy who doesnt leave the house very much.
a boy who drinks too much coffee and a boy who is never going to have a girlfriend.
a boy who feels like a grown up when he makes multies in a text browser game.
a sad boy.
fin.
2 weeks, less if they join a faction