I know that there are times when things arent as fast as I would like them to be, however a delay more than 5 min between each page, resulting in a temporary ban due to me requesting a page change more than 60 times in the last minute,maybe instead of banning me, we could switch the pages faster??
delay between pages
Started by JHDocHolliday [1890411] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I know that there are times when things arent as fast as I would like them to be, however a delay more than 5 min between each page, resulting in a temporary ban due to me requesting a page change more than 60 times in the last minute,maybe instead of banning me, we could switch the pages faster??
we need more details.
what browser, os and platform?
what pages do you refer to?
what is your connection?
windows 7 home 64 bit, cable connection. when i try to visit hall of fame, home, properties, and others profiles.
google chrome
have you tried different browsers?
No I have not, but will do so, ty
did another browser work?
no update provided,
closing report.