Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Traveling issues

Started by greenconn [1856345] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
greenconn [1856345]

Hello. I did read a post about someone traveling to SA and experiencing sort of the same problems. This is most likely due to daylight savings time. Though the glitches I am experiencing appear different enough to post another thread. It seems when I started to travel, to the UK this time, there seems to be some issues. The timer doesn't work properly, and is stuck at zero. Also, the facts about London, etc. now rotate much quicker than usual. Then, trying to connect to laptop, events, etc. Seems as if there is a glitch, and have to be quick to tap the link before it reloads the traveling index page. I am on a mobile. I have tried both chrome and safari and both seem to have the same issues. I hope this helps you diagnose any bugs.
Thank you.