Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan Shark.

Started by EmmaJC [978592] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
EmmaJC [978592]

Has anyone not paid the loan shark yet?

I am very curious as to see what happens, I would try it myself but I'm too scared to!

Emma
poo [1067811]
I hope you put the money to good use. The fees will be charged each week, and as long as you pay them within a month, we won't have any trouble.