Is there a chat window that is supposed to be in the bottom right of the screen where you can talk to faction members or have private convos? I think I used to have one years ago, but after taking a break and starting to play again I cant figure out how to get it.
Chat Window
Started by exoduz [1637707] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Is there a chat window that is supposed to be in the bottom right of the screen where you can talk to faction members or have private convos? I think I used to have one years ago, but after taking a break and starting to play again I cant figure out how to get it.
Possible that you have it disabled, it's also possible that you have a chat ban?
while it's not likely this do the normal clear cache etc - if still missing make a bug report
The bottom right of your screen should have a settings button. Once you click it, this will pop up. http://i.imgur.com/AA5lTOj.png