Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blood Bag Usage Bug

Started by -NYLM- [369475] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
-NYLM- [369475]

Sorry if this already been reported. I've searched and don't find anyone mentioned this. Here's the scenario:



1. Clicked "Withdraw blood this Item" (missing 'using'?) to use the bag. Worked fine.



2. Wanted to use another bag. Click "Use another" link, but nothing happened. So I clicked "Withdraw blood this Item" again. Worked as well. BUT unlike using bottle of beers, the last log from previous event is not removed and still displayed. And 'Use another" link still does nothing.



Screenshot: Blood Bag Usage Bug
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Ah, I forgot about this 'other items list view'. I will pass this on to Michael for checking. Very easy to replicate.
Juxter [532071]

I wonder if this might be related to a problem I had on phone. I noticed that when using bloodbags on my phone, the dropdown menu containing the "use another" link did not stay down, which essentially meant that I had to do extra clicks clicking on the bloodbag item over and over again using multiple ones. I'm using an Xperia Z with android 4.4.4 using chrome.