I need to marry my fiance, but none of my friends are online to oversee it. Can someone message me so I can add them as a witness.
Marriage
Started by MrMassacre [1896409] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I need to marry my fiance, but none of my friends are online to oversee it. Can someone message me so I can add them as a witness.
Do I need to be in Torn? Else you can put my ID
I will. In the future, I'd have thought that global chat will be better for this rather than the forums.
Add me to do it and I'll do it!
Or more likely they would get bountied
Strangely, I always get witness invites while I'm travelling xD