[image: puu.sh] 69 Cannabis taken. I feel bad for the guy who posted he's thread below me. :|
Spaced out
Started by Contra [921759] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
You lucky f**ker lol
Jeeeeez! Not again -.-
Nice number to get it on [:tongue:]
Oh ffs... i hate this game...
268 taken for me - maybe I will get lucky on 269 similar to the OP
Hopefully! I kinda feel like a douche seeing as many people have taken over 1k to no awail, and wasn't all that actively even attempting it. Just an ocassional joint here and there. Maybe i should invest in the lottery? :~|
Only 69!? I have taken over 2500 and I am still trying to OD!
I'm beginning to think it takes far less time to achieve this merit if your game is in the line of being an entrepreneur/businessman/tycoon.
if you're a fighter it possiblt takes approximately (like kpcslor mentioned) 200+ Doses.
And if you've chosen (on day one to be a) drug kingpin then just forget about it. You're drug tolerance is so high it'll probably take about a thousand doses.... Dammit all!!... XD
Congrats! :)
Lucky bastard :D
(I heard of a guy who used 5000 didn't OD. That's either very lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it.)
That is incredible,
I am extremely jealous you have saved so much time worth of drug cooldown
You son of a gun....
Congrats though! I can only dream