Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator glitch

Started by Scorpi0 [1328362] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Scorpi0 [1328362]

So I became a donator via donator packs a while back, however it appears their has been a glitch occurring a few times now where the number of donator days did not increase on the graph despite me being a donator and one occasion where my number of donator days went down.

Its difficult to really explain the issue, but while my number of donator days on the packs have been decreasing daily, I'm pretty sure the number of days I have been a donator do not match the number of days I've been a donator.

Even if that is not the case the graph appears to be messing up every now and again for no reason, to the extent is subtracted days I had been a donator :s

http://i.imgur.com/B2XENwj.png
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

This is just due to a glitch on the graph not updating for a few days. The issue is fixed but of course the graph will always show the stagnant stats during that time.