Who's happy to see me return? ;) discuss.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Who's happy to see me return? ;) discuss.
Woop woop! Welcome back alch :)
who are you?
i don't know if it's possible to miss someone you didn't know was missing.
Neutral feelings. Cuz, I have no idea who u r. lol
Welcome back unknown [:sick:]
o/
what he said
Older players are more likely to know me :P
I'm old and I just don't care who you are, pointless thread, mail your friends. GY'd.
Welcome back