Hi, I have an issue with my own Grocery Store. It seems I'm not receiving my working stats, Job points nd trains daily. I have owned a Sweet Shop without personnel and I got the daily things there. Could there be a bug?
Grocery Store Bug?
Started by Oliebol [1882807] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hammerhead [941890]
· 2 likes ·
You are not getting any stats,trains or job points because you are a 0 star company until you decide to run it as a real company and not a bank you won't get any of the extra benefits. This is …
Hi, I have an issue with my own Grocery Store. It seems I'm not receiving my working stats, Job points nd trains daily. I have owned a Sweet Shop without personnel and I got the daily things there. Could there be a bug?
You are not getting any stats,trains or job points because you are a 0 star company until you decide to run it as a real company and not a bank you won't get any of the extra benefits.
This is part of the new 10 star company 2.0 update.