Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New honor

Started by Thrasheristico [1864611] on in Suggestions.

10 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Thrasheristico [1864611]

I was thinking it would be fun to have an honor for all the times the people tried to register with your original name. Of course they have to register later to count.
It could be 25,50,100. And also limited.

What do you think?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

So I could just try and create an account of the same name without creating the account, therefore breaking no rules, and get the award in a matter of minutes?
kyle8048 [488020]

Why oh why oh why.

Just go to the naughty step and think about what you've done.

This honour is ridiculous, not fair, easily abused and quite frankly stupid.
NokturdleDanger [1849004]

Every website logs IPs already, You could make it to were it throws out IPs that were previously used. OR use a ReCaptcha like every other website for creating an account, to make it more tedious.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Who is going to register with your name? Seriously?

I think this is a far fetched award and shouldn't be put into the system.

I rated down but at no negative effect towards you, I just don't like the idea.