Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Money!

Started by Yuukie [1900470] on in Graveyard.

139 replies · 493 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 140 / 140 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
140
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Yuukie [1900470] ×1

Yuukie [1900470]

Hi guys, I've done what I need to do here and I've made some money from taking losses.
Comment and I'll send you some cash. Simple!
Yuukie [1900470]

Sorry to keep you all waiting, I didn't realise your account had to be a certain amount of time old for that feature to be available -once it's up though I'll send some out to each of you =)