*Disclaimer* I am not posting this as a butthurt post. As despite everything, I am still up a hundred mil or so from Blackjack and am not coming here begging for compensation for my losses, as there aren't any.
However, there is no explanation for Blackjack being as rigged as it is. When I first started playing, it was perfectly balanced, I would win on average 4/10 games. Which I cannot complain about, as naturally, the dealer always has the advantage, even on the computer. Sometimes I'd win 8 in a row, and sometimes i'd lose 8 in a row, that was fine, I kept at it and I played it smart, betting the 100M's at a time, and smaller bets when needed, and I always came out with a nice profit. After a while, I had built up a pretty respectable win/loss ratio, until things started going downhill. Gradually I started winning less and less games until the point of me questioning if was being tampered with or not. So I lowered my bets significantly to the majority of them being less than 10M. (This is the reason I am still at a reasonable profit, if I had have carried on as I was I would be billions down by now) and it just got worse and worse. So NOW I'm doing 100k's + 10k's purely out of curiosity, and It's gotten to the stage of me winning about 10 games in every 100 I play, which is ridiculous, and I know that I'm not the only one experiencing this. Which leads me to believe that there's some sort of script designed remove the randomness of the draws after a certain amount of profit/win ratio. Which would be a pretty bitch move to have implemented, but alas I am not a script kiddie and I can't say for sure. I am merely stating my experiences, Thankyou.
Boom dog, finally a worthy case for blackjack rigging, i've had some truly awful experiences with blackjack in my time of playing torn and i had to just stop playing it a few months ago when it got to the point of me losing 3-4 times than what i was winning, i'd like to see a more balanced system and not one that f**ks you at every chance it gets.
You're lucky you quit whilst you were only at 3-4 times loss:win.. Any more and you'd be losing money on 8:9, Hahaha.
I can agree on that, because if I bet high and keep winning. the game would set me up and intentionally put down a 19 for me and a 2 or 7 for the dealer. The next the dealer winds up have a 21 or a 20 and what's more messed up is you know for a fact the chances of getting a 21 off a seven or two isn't likely to happen. And if I start to lower my bets then blackjack wants to be on my side again. smh
So the conspiracy continues...Quite a lol
if you play the player v computer casino games long term you are very likely to lose a lot of play money.
i just played blackjack for a couple of minutes and now im done with it with a profit.
- Total money gain
- $311,700,195
- Total money loss
- $267,200,195
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 1.1665
i got another merit as well :P
Completely the opposite of my point but thankyou
Im up about 300mil from blackjack over the past 2 days
ive wone some silly hands, placed 67 mil bet and got a natural..
placed a 100mil bet and got a natural aswell so i wouldnt say its rigged as some people win and some lose, it has to account for those losses, if one person wins 1 billion through the day then it has to take that from other players...
How many games have you played in total
about 150 over 2 days, used all my casino tokens on each time
i was only playing 1 mil games until i lost 3 or 4 in a row then i bet big, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but i tend to surrender abit when the house has a k q j or 10 if i have under 18...
Ive just used 3 mil so start off and finished on 20 mil, depends on how you play and wether your willing to accept certain losses to retreat with half your money and go bk again n bet the same amount, odds are youll win 1/3 games going off the win/loss ratio i currently have but i make my wins count by upping my bet by 1 or 2 mil when im on a losing streak of 3 or more...
Your Statistics
- Total money gain
- $6,677,000,000
- Total money loss
- $6,382,000,000
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 1.0462
lol..
very balanced..
the dealer always seem to push @ 20 0r hitting to 20 or 21 with 13 to 16
Bad luck :)
No casino was made to give money, torn is no exception ;)
In my opinion the BlackJack is Rigged definitely and there is no worth playing any more.Today i've decided to play and i entered with an amount of almost 450M, i always place my bets gradually and always based on blackjack strategy chart which give you a fairly good percentage of win lose ratio when the game is not rigged. i played almost 20 games i won only 4 with a winning streak of the dealer of six in a row! i lost two times having 21!
It's not rigged, people just don't play properly..
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 1.0207
it is rigged very much so i played for a living nationwide so i do know how to play dds are way to much in favor of the house can tell you how many times ive lost with a 20 or 21 cause the dealer beets my by one point or gets a 5 card charlie word of warning if the dealer has a 2-3 or 4 theirs a good bet hell get a 20 or a 5 card charlie almost a
guarantee they'll beet you or if he has a 6 chances are good hell has a ace as well a decent rule on here is to play exactly like the house does and manage your money properly with progressive betting in limited amount cause i have lost 15 hand in a row before