Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Titles, sort of

Started by Zziox [1022655] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Zziox [1022655]

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can change the 'Jobsworth' title of mine as I've had it since they were released!
any info would greatly help, thanks :)
dunmugmeh [538353]

Its hard as hell to get your title to change. I have had the one i have now 99% of the time, its lucky i like it :P

I feel sorry for the cowards etc :P