Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions

Started by mave [222784] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
mave [222784]

It seems that i currently have a bug in the missions overview. There is only "George's Tutorial Missions" accessible. All are marked with an arrow up to "George Tutorial 7". Can't do anything in there ... i know that a have had some open missions before the upgrade of this section. Can anybody help?
trainantonio [1898138]

Ok
when i completed georges missions it says well done blady blar but then i click on debrief sheet and i FULLY complete it and then when im done theres 1 of those green segmants missing and it acts like i havent done anything Plz HELP
Xaviar [1898012]

I had the same issue. I used my phone as well as my computer to complete the missions, after I completed the survey on both devices I was able to complete the missions for George.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I not very sure, what the issue is in your case? Survey is not an actual part of Geroge missions, you will be asked to fill it only after last mission will be completed?