I'm trying to update my profile, trying to get my name above the pic on my profile colorful like everyone else, but nothing seems to work. I was able to change my profile pic, but the name above eludes me.......any help would be greatly appreciated.
Another noob question.........
Started by TwiztidMaster [1901782] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I'm trying to update my profile, trying to get my name above the pic on my profile colorful like everyone else, but nothing seems to work. I was able to change my profile pic, but the name above eludes me.......any help would be greatly appreciated.
Those are honor bars that you can gain by achieving certain milestones in the game. You can view yours by accessing the awards link
Try TCBasic.com and check out honors and medals
So I just haven't earned it yet.....makes sense.
I never realized there was specific meaning to the various graphics......Thanks guys!!
You will have access to all the 'default' bars though, these list mostly country flags
http://www.torn.com/awards.php <<<<<< Go here to change your honor bar. (Name above color thingy)
I got it now........Thanks again everyone!!!