Hi, my name's Flask. You may be wondering why my sex is male in this game, well, to be honest, it's kind of an alter ego thing. I know there are a lot of dickheads on here and well...I'm just punching myself in the face with opening this thread...but now you get a chance to ask a lesbian anything. Ask away, I'm generally pretty welcoming.
Ask a Lesbian
Started by Korrasami [1857039] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 74
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
· 21 likes ·
I love how this game is about drug use and murder and we aren't allowed to swear or talk about sex. - Stain92 [1040302]
· 19 likes ·
Exactly how far can you put your arm up a woman's vagina before it kills her? - KarmaCop [365532]
· 18 likes ·
[image: cdn.meme.am]
Hi, my name's Flask. You may be wondering why my sex is male in this game, well, to be honest, it's kind of an alter ego thing. I know there are a lot of dickheads on here and well...I'm just punching myself in the face with opening this thread...but now you get a chance to ask a lesbian anything. Ask away, I'm generally pretty welcoming.
Your name is flask?
Exactly how far can you put your arm up a woman's vagina before it kills her?
What is your intent in making such a thread?
And people remember going into details about sex is not appropriate for the forums.
Stain why would you even ask something like that? do not do it again.
I love how this game is about drug use and murder and we aren't allowed to swear or talk about sex.
Curiosity.
Did South Park the movie teach you nothing... [:sick:]
And to think I was just going to ask about the sensible shoes thing...
They let spotty faced prepubescent children play this game thats why.
I don't have a problem with letting kids play, they just shouldn't base the rules around kids playing, this isn't my little pony magical adventure city
Yeah, most of us have pubes.
Do you prefer bushy or shaved girls?
As a lesbian or a part of the LGBT community, do you feel that the past 5 years have been an improvment or a step back for equality?
Do you still consider yourself disadvantaged compared to straight people/couples? What are the areas that need more work, in your opinion?
How do you deal with looks that you get when you are being yourself in public? For example: shopping for groceries with your partner while holding hands or public kissing?
Thanks,
V.
Realistically. You should be able to get mid forearm in rite before your able to start pulling on the intestine. But some of these chicks ya have to wonder if there's any bottoming out at all.
@ Cookie Miester. Bushy all the way. Shaved snapper's are ugly as fugggg.
Yes i realize im not a lesbian .But this chick's not answering quick enough to satisfy my curiosity. Plus It's most likely a guy trying to get some virgin aroused enough to buying em a P.I. & stock benies.
The simple answer there is 2 chicks is HELL YEA.. 2 guys & you don't have enough barf bags available to contain the bile thats about to spew forth.
Of course the last 5 years have been better for equality. Married gay people are allowed to share the same health insurance plan now. That rite there should let you know it's been accepted on a main stream level. The only area's that need more work Is. Once a week lesbian's should be mandated to share a nice healthy piece of meat.
Youre a lesbian? Well.....wow. Seriously, may as well start a thread called ask a cyclist anything. In fact, it would probably be more interesting.....
It would definitely be more interesting.
Whats it like to like girls... wait, no, I know that one.
What turns you on about girls? wait no, i know that one too.
Whats so horrible about penis?... no nevermind.
Thanks for your help
Edit: Im sort of proud of the "So what?" response of this thread.
I eat apples.... am i interesting enough to be asked questions????? :(