Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

employees & stats

Started by kamas [1009539] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
kamas [1009539]

Q: if an employee is in a company position but does not meet the stats requirement do their stats increase or not?

Actually I thought that the stats in company positions were the cap for employee's effectiveness, but I've assigned some people with low working stats in positions where they are below the stats indicated and I'm not sure they are gaining their daily increase in working stats..
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Yes their stats increase, but relative to their effectiveness.

If the player is half effective then they'll only get half work stats for example, you can see this roughly by looking at their personal efficiency (lightning bolt icons), or by just asking them how much they're getting exactly when comparing the difference of stats between days.
APOLLO [862724]

Not sure about the first part of the question. There are a number of different possibilities that I am not qualified to answer.

I am more intrigued by the second section of your question. Once again I have no idea but I am intrigued as to significance of your preference for large dicks.