Last week, I dropped into the site and checked on my accrued skill points at my job as a mechanic - traded in my points (came out to ~120+) but I was enlisted in a race so I just banked my points for later upgrades. Today I went in and tried upgrading my car and I only had 19 points - then I went to cash in more skill points from my job (came out to ~24), came back and it added 7.
Missing racing points earned from job
Started by ioi [1708009] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Last week, I dropped into the site and checked on my accrued skill points at my job as a mechanic - traded in my points (came out to ~120+) but I was enlisted in a race so I just banked my points for later upgrades. Today I went in and tried upgrading my car and I only had 19 points - then I went to cash in more skill points from my job (came out to ~24), came back and it added 7.
I tried out your account, and all seems to work as expected. Is it perhaps because you're assuming that you get one racing point per job point, when actually you only get 1 racing point per 5 job points?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
If you indeed did check my account, you would see that I've been at that job for nearly a year, have traded many of my job points for racing points that in turn brought me from a class C license to a class A license. I don't even know what you could test by using my account and recreating the issue, as opposed to checking my profile log history. But thanks for checking I guess.