I had stock blocks in Grain and Lottery. I've logged in this morning and they have both completely gone?
Stocks
Started by Decap [47662] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I had stock blocks in Grain and Lottery. I've logged in this morning and they have both completely gone?
You have 2 different stocks now. can't really tell from your records what they are. Can you post a screen shot of your portfolio.
Stock transactions owned
| stockID | shares |
| 6 | 500000 |
| 17 | 100000 |
That's weird, they are both showing now!
Mmhmmm