Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Posts not displaying in threads

Started by Zanir [1603255] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Zanir [1603255]

Recently I tried to post in the Company Recruitment section. The thread shows that I was the last poster but when I enter the thread my post doesn't display.

I've asked some Faction mates to check and see if it shows for them and they get the same result. The post is displayed when you click on my forum posts from my profile page, but nothing is visible in the thread itself.

Post was made in the "Looking for Work? Post your Stats here." thread.

This was done on PC, but the issue persists on my phone as well.
Zanir [1603255]

Just to update, the post now shows as being on page 81 and I can actually see it. Not sure what would have caused this. Immediately after making my post the thread page count was still at 80, but after another person replied to the thread it caused my post to be moved to page 81 along with theirs and my post is the first post on that page.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Maybe the pagination just didn't appear for page 81. I think this would happen until you refresh the page. Pagination doesn't refresh after making a post I think. Does this explain the situation?