I want to get married, nothing more really.
Marriage
Started by TheDubliner [1890719] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I want to get married, nothing more really.
Can I be a witness?
idiot.
thanks :D
What if I want something more?
Sorry, I don't think I can go for this lack of commitment, marriage is a sacred bond y'know
If you want commitment ill give commitment, but if you want a casual marriage ill do that as well. Just trying to keep my options open.