Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactive Employees

Started by rxlyaT [1846660] on in Company Discussion.

13 replies · 393 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jimi5 [476693]

I would fire them in my Sweet Shop. But that depends on the type of company, what rank it is, and the ultimate goat of the company.
Rino_007 [344056]

A slight drop in effectiveness in even 1 employee is a significant dent to an oil rig. The owner actually fires people over it.
OTHELLO [890484]

i used to have inactive employees stuck on 3*. I figured that i pay them ZERO, and they do contribute revenue, so i let them be until i could replace them.
outspoking [573747]

if my employees go inactive, I just let it ride unless it looks like they aren't ever coming back. I have been tempted to mug them a few times to retrieve some of my pay :)
Sean_Bean [761776]

if it is afecting the efficiency of the company (for example it drops below 100%) then fire them, until then just keep them while trying to find a replacement
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

If the employee has been in for a long time (I'm talking 600-1000's days) then the star effectiveness of that employee is less reduced.

The longer they are in, the better they perform.

I'd agree with the above, fire them and hire some active better stat workers.

I run an Oil Rig.
Jorn [251329]

I would keep them in the company, perhaps in a non-vital position, then fire them as soon as a replacement pops up.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Regards to what Jorn has said,

It is pretty easy to find willing workers for a sweet shop. With can specials, there are a lot of people who want to be part of a sweet shop.
Fire the dead weight and hire some new fresh blood who will stay for longer (hopefully?)