Hey not sure if this has been done before or not but just curious what kind of things have you found at the dump that are valuable. I am just curious as I came across a $100,000 car there. Usually just soap and boxes but occasionally something really good comes up. What are yours?
Highest Dump search
Started by Jchalifo [1899176] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Hey not sure if this has been done before or not but just curious what kind of things have you found at the dump that are valuable. I am just curious as I came across a $100,000 car there. Usually just soap and boxes but occasionally something really good comes up. What are yours?
Erotic DVD is my best find
can you share it with me i love erotic movies
i found a pube
I found jesus
I found a FHC in the dump. Tumble dryer and pillow in the city :)
same the best thing i found in dump was an fhc
Found a Toyota MR2 and a simple virus.
a bottle of chloroform is my best find, i have found plenty of things in the $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 range but the highest is the chloroform so far
this is the winner!!!!!!
(2) mr2's, Scimitar, multiple flowers(best sold for $100+k),bunch of other items...in the city i have found a *****keyboard(sold for $5mil)[:tongue:]