Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chalet for..... 700K!!!

Started by Bino_Monterosso [1904074] on in Properties.

0 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Bino_Monterosso [1904074]

SELLING CHALET FOR 700K CHEAP PRICE COME AND GET IT. MAKE A TRADE WITH ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU A CHALET NO SCAM NO GARBAGE* **. 700K IS LIKE 50K OFF AND IT'S THE BEST PRICE IN WHOLE OF TORN CITY***!!!

*I couldn't scam even if I wanted to because I'll be banned and the money will be useless
**Terms and Conditions applied
***It is also the best price in Indonesia well... -ish