Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vaping

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Hobbies & Interests.

73 replies · 470 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Shiggles [969438]

Yeah my SubTank plus leaks like a bitch, hardly every use it anymore because of it.

On another note, ECF has another giveaway going on. Giving away 200 Koopor plus's and 200 TFV$ Minis

http://upvir.al/ref/Z677019

Jobby [1640111]

I finally managed to get a refund for my Subtank... Will NEVER use kanger again.

I've still got my battery unfortuantly.....paint chips like a f**ker, battery cover falls off all the time..I ended up buying a sillicone cover so the thing didn't keep falling on the floor.
CatHead [1581564]

I gave up nicotine about a month ago and now use my vape maybe twice a week (if I happen to see it laying around my house!) I'm fairly pleased with that. My wife (she was my girlfriend when I first gave up smoking) has stopped smoking now too! She's one month into vaping. Still on the nicotine but happy!
Spk93 [1982429]

Anyone ever use modboxes and such for weed? I've heard people use certain tanks for it but not enough to be convinced. I'm interested if it's easier.
BIGGUN4HIRE [278682]

I put a nug in my RDA and it rocks. Wet it up with tasty juice and it takes forever to burn out. Way more efficient than traditional burning and it tastes better. Never tried it in a tank but am going to Colorado this week and if I can find some CBD oils, i'll give it a rip :)
Johnny_Begood [1278090]

Just got a new one I bought off of a guy at work. It's an IPV4 with an Aspire tank, .3 coil. Had the . 2 in it but the box is regulated so it won't do anything below a .2 so when the coil got broken in and it dropped down to .19 it wouldn't let me use it. I had a Kangertech subbox, and the difference is crazy! I just have to drop my nic now because I was running 4 in the subbox but now I get Nicd out so fast. I'm running it at 50w so that I can save the life of the coil.
Lasky [1718783]

Do you think you should be allowed to vape at work, in a confined office with other people that don't smoke, or vape?

Just wondering what you peeps think.
BIGGUN4HIRE [278682]

So long as you arent blowing massive clouds I think you should be able to. Its also super easy to stealth vape. Take slightly smaller hits and hold it in for a few seconds. A little to no vapor comes out and noone else is the wiser :)
Jobby [1640111]

I work in a 'family friendly' workplace which means smoker or vapour we have to exit the site and stand outside the gate...it's 1400 meters from where I work to where I can vape and back,...its a bit depressing, lol
Spk93 [1982429]

This makes sense I guess, I mean it's all like 'well this isn't hurting anyone, so why not' but at the same time, it doesn't hurt to do it elsewhere. I think for the sake of ease, while I'd question it, it's good there's these 'family friendly' where it doesn't happen. In any normal/adult oriented place though I don't see why it's an issue.

My other half for example used to work in a small office of three, small room. They didn't mind him vaping, but he never did when there were customers/visitors in the room. Personally it doesn't bother me at all if someone's vaping in front of me. I don't think it's unprofessional, and from their perspective I'd far rather someone have their vice then be debilitated by not having it and itching to leave etc etc