just post and i will send u 10000
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
just post and i will send u 10000
hey, I would be really grateful if u did that ;)
thanks in advance
great! you are doing a good service to the new players.!
But, it is your 30th and LAST DAY here in the new-player section of forum!
from tomorrow, you will not be able to even get into this section. so, how are you going to check who posted here?
just asking.
Thanks for the help bro, really appreciate it
I would like some, thanks.
yes please
thanks in advance!
Me please
really?for nothing?well thank you very much
meow! thx!
Thank You!
thank you
Hello, and thanks!
If the offer is still up I could really use that. Thanks in advance if you do send it.
I can always use $10,000
Thanks I could use the 10k to go further
Sup peeps Im xRxExBxExLx and I just started. always looking for friends and to help in any way I can. sadly at the moment I could use a little help seeing as how this game is a lil confusing. thanks
YO Would love some cash brah
hi i counld use some money man
hi thanks in advance if you will give if that so plsss