Hey I applied to a faction and I guess everyone in the faction is inactive and i have not been accepted or rejected and its been a long time yet I cant apply to any other factions because I have already applied to one is there any way I can fix this.
Faction Help
Started by studbotz [1902450] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hey I applied to a faction and I guess everyone in the faction is inactive and i have not been accepted or rejected and its been a long time yet I cant apply to any other factions because I have already applied to one is there any way I can fix this.
Contact staff? Are you sure they are inactive? Or just not accepting you?
Preferences > Management > then cancel the application.
Here's a shortcut, not sure if it'll work : https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=factionapps
You can find this in Player Management.
Click the "Gear" on the top right, that will open up your settings page. Click on Management tab. Then Faction Applications.
Just feel the need to point out, if you join a faction, your new player protection from attacking automatically goes away